This report is confined to covering IAQ issues at residential homes, commercial buildings and light industrial properties, schools and hospitals in China. It does not discuss IAQ issues relevant to heavy industry and manufacturing environments, nor does it cover IAQ issues, practices, equipment and regulations concerning confined spaces or aircraft. It does, however, discuss the equipment and services that are most relevant to private homes, office buildings, retail establishments, schools and healthcare facilities in great detail. The equipment covered includes air cleaners, HVAC equipment, HVAC replacement filters and IAQ instrumentation. Environmental services, such as consulting and remediation and recovery, are also specifically noted.
The report first covers trends and information related to the overall Chinese IAQ market. It then discusses the equipment subcategory of the industry and breaks it down into sections regarding each type of equipment. It then covers the consulting and testing industry subcategory and the environmental services industry subcategory. Technologies, trends, market value and growth are discussed for each subcategory. From there, the report covers the end-use markets, including residential dwellings, commercial buildings, schools and hospitals. Each setting is discussed in detail, including specific contaminants, problems and solutions, as well as the types of equipment and services appropriate to each location. The next section discusses the Chinese IAQ market by both region and city. The final chapter highlights several important market strategies.
- 97 tables
- An overview of Chinese market of indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Coverage of important products, services, manufacturers, and service providers related to the industry
- Information on production technologies and factors influencing demands for IAQ products
- Discussion of recent advances in technologies and products within the industry
- Insight into regulatory and environmental developments
- Profiles of key players in the market, including 3M, Panasonic Corporation of China, Philips (China) Investment Co. Ltd., Samsung China Investment Co. Ltd., Sharp (China) Investment Co. Ltd. and Xiaomi Technology Co. Ltd.