The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
With 5 volumes, 1217 pages, 299 tables and 346 figures, the Explosives Detection Systems Market, Technologies & Industry – 2020-2025 report is the most comprehensive explosives detection systems market report available today.
The report offers for each of its 205 sub-markets: 2016-2018 market data and analyses, as well as 2019-2025 estimations, forecasts and analyses.
The purpose of this Explosives Detection Systems Market, Technologies and Industry report is to provide the industry’s decision-makers with insight and intelligence that will translate directly into bottom line results. To that end, the report concentrates on a detailed analysis of the current and future state of technologies and markets in each relevant industry segment, in terms of both detection systems technology and functionality.
The research is based on a unique team of high-level experts having a wealth of knowledge and years of experience in explosives detection systems, technologies and markets.
A] The lead analyst of the report led a team of hundreds of engineers who developed and commercialized the following explosives and weapons detection products:
- Explosives Trace Detectors
- Tomographic EDSs
- X-Ray Screening Systems
- IED Mitigation Devices
B] The research team provided consultation services and customized reports on Explosives Detection Systems and Technologies to the following governmental bodies and security agencies:
- U.S. Congress
- Sweden Customs Services
- U.S GAO
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Israeli National Security Agency
- U.S. DOD
- U.S. Army
- Israeli Counter Terror Agency
C] Other Team Activities:
Team members participated, chaired and/or lectured in 26 Explosives Detection related conferences over the past 20 years
Published 71 “Explosives Detection Technologies & Markets” related reports over the past 16 years
D] Beyond their experience our team of analysts undertook a number of initiatives striving to provide a comprehensive and in-depth study:
- Visited and interviewed Explosives Detection companies
- Reviewed and analyzed over 295 Explosives Detection reports, papers, vendors and governmental information sources
- Participated in 10 round table Explosives Detection focus groups, including 61 Explosives Detection experts and clients
- Conducted 115 face-to-face interviews with industry executives, other experts and counter terror agencies officers
- Reviewed Industry relevant corporations’ security exchange filing, websites & marketing literature
The report is granulated by 5 Regional, 44 National, 7 Vertical, 8 Technology and 3 Revenue Source Vectors, resulting in 205 sub-markets
Top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to estimate and validate the size of the Explosives Detection Systems market and sub-markets in the entire Explosives Detection market. With a highly fragmented Explosives Detection Systems market, we analyzed each dollar spent via 5 bottom-up research vectors:
By 7 Vertical Markets:
- Aviation Security
- Maritime Security
- Land Transportation Security
- Secured Perimeters & Buildings
- Postal Security
- Public Venue Security
- Other Vertical Markets
By 8 Technology Markets:
- Explosives Trace Detection Systems (ETD)
- IED Mitigation Technologies
- Standoff Detection
- IoT & Predictive Maintenance
- EDS & BHS
- Full Body Scanners (AIT)
- X-ray Scanners (w/o AIT)
- Big Data & Data Analytics
By 3 Revenue Segments:
- Product Sales
- Aftersale Revenues
- Planning, Consulting & Training Services
By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
By 46 National Markets:
- Rest of South America
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
39 Key Vendors: Profiles, Products & Contact Info.
- 1st Detect Corporation
- Analysed Images
- Astrophysics Inc.
- Autoclear LLC
- Biosensor Applications AB
- Bruker Corporation
- DetectaChem, LLC
- EG&G Middle East
- Electronic Sensor Technology
- Eurologix Security Ltd.
- FLIR Systems Inc
- Gilardoni SpA
- Hitachi Ltd
- Ion Applications Inc.
- Ketech Defence
- L-3 Communictions
- Leidos Inc.
- LIXI Inc.
- MINXRAY, Inc.
- Mistral Security, Inc.
- Morpho Detection
- MS Tech.
- Nuctech Co. Ltd.
- OSI Systems
- SCANNA MSC Ltd.
- Sibel Ltd.
- Smiths Detection
- Todd Research Ltd.
- Vidisco Ltd.
- Rapiscan Systems
- Reveal Imaging Technologies
- Syagen Technology
- Thermo Fisher Schientific
- Westminster International
The Report Presents:
Market & Industry Analysis
Explosives Detection Systems Market drivers & inhibitors, SWOT analysis, barriers to entry, supplier power, buyer power & barriers to substitution.
Competitive analysis, industry analysis, price elasticity, mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Business Opportunities and Challenges
Dozens of business opportunities, barriers to entry, supply-side & demand-side analysis, variable economic conditions, market tiers, defense primes & mega corporations’ inroads into the market, people screening market entry strategies.
Airports Screening Data 2016 & 2019
Details included for each airport: number of passengers screened and annual growth rate of passengers in more than 1800 airports.
Also see our Explosives & Weapons Detection Systems Market, Technologies & Industry – 2020-2025 report for additional information.
For readers who wish to acquire more information, the report also includes 19 in-depth appendices:
- Appendix A: 40 Countries Market: Backgrounds
- Appendix B: Improvised Explosives & Military Grade Explosives
- Appendix C: X-Ray Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle Explosives & Weapons Screening Technologies
- Appendix D: Global Security Concerns
- Appendix E: Standoff IED Detection Technologies
- Appendix F: TSA Apex Checkpoint of the Future
- Appendix G: Business & Technological Opportunities and Challenges
- Appendix H: The Explosives & Weapons Detection Products Industry
- Appendix I: Explosives & Weapons Detection Systems Industry: Business Models & Strategies
- Appendix J: Cargo Facility Regulations
- Appendix K: Air Cargo Approved Explosives Screening Systems (ACSTL)
- Appendix L: Authorized Air-Cargo Screening Facilities Roster
- Appendix M: IATA, Boeing, Airbus & ICAO Air Travel and Air Cargo Forecast to 2034
- Appendix N: IATA Airport Screening Checkpoints Recommended
- Appendix O: Israel Ben Gurion Airport Security Procedures
- Appendix P: Explosives & Weapons Detection Related Product Standards
- Appendix Q: International X-ray Explosives & Weapons Detection Systems Related Legislation
- Appendix R: Security & Screening Related Big Data Technologies
- Appendix S: Glossary & Abbreviations