The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The X-Ray Security Screening Systems (Aviation, Maritime, Land Transportation, Defense, Postal, Perimeter, Building, Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle) Global Market – 2020-2024 is the industry’s gold standard for X-ray Security Screening Systems market information, trends and forecasts.
With 4 volumes, 1416 pages, 250 tables and 310 figures, this report contains a thorough analysis of 6 vertical and 6 technology sectors, 5 regional and 43 national markets, detailing 2017-2024 market size of 240 sub-markets.
The report is the most comprehensive review of the multi-billion-dollar global X-ray screening market, industry and technology forecasts and trends published to date.
The objective of this X-ray security systems market report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
According to the report, the global X-ray security screening systems & solutions market revenues (including systems sales, aftersales services and upgrades) are forecast to grow by 33% during the 2019-2024 report period.
The X-ray security screening report examines each dollar spent in the X-ray detector market via 5 orthogonal money trails:
By 5 Regional X-ray Security Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
By 34 National X-Ray Security Markets:
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
By 6 Vertical X-ray Security Markets:
- Aviation Security
- Land Transportation Security (Vehicle X-ray)
- Maritime Security
- Secured Perimeters & Buildings
- Postal Items
By 7 Technology X-Ray Security Markets:
- Container-Vehicle Screening Systems
- 1st Responders X-ray Systems
- Small Aperture X-ray Systems
- Medium Aperture X-ray Systems
- Cargo Screening Systems – Cargo X Ray
- People Screening Systems (AIT)
- Other Technological Markets
By 4 Revenue Sources:
- System Sales
- Aftersale Revenues
- Planning & Consulting Services
- Training Services
This X-Ray Security Screening Systems (Aviation, Maritime, Land Transportation, Defense, Postal, Perimeter, Building, Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle) Global Market – 2020-2024 report is a valuable resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for industry and urban decision-makers to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this report include:
- What was the market size in 2017 & 2018?
- What will the market size be in 2019-2024?
- What are the main X ray security screening technology trends?
- Where and what are the security screening market opportunities?
- What are the x-ray solutions market drivers and inhibitors?
- Who are the key vendors?
- What are the challenges to the X ray security screening market?
The X-Ray Security Screening Systems Market – 2020-2024 report provides in 1416 pages, 250 tables and 310 figures, analysis of current and pipeline technologies and 24 leading vendors. The report, granulated into 12 vertical and horizontal submarkets, presents for each submarket 2017-2018 data, 2019 estimates and 2020-2024 projected market and technologies from several perspectives, including:
- Business opportunities and challenges
- SWOT analysis
- Market analysis (e.g., market dynamics, market drivers and inhibitors)
The report also presents:
- U.S. Government prices of more than 120 X-ray screening products
- 26 current and pipeline technologies:
3DX-RAY, Adani, Analyzed Images, Astrophysics Inc., Auto Clear U.S., EG&G, Eurologix Security Ltd, Gilardoni SpA, L-3 Communications Security & Detection Systems, Leidos, Inc, LIXI Inc, MINXRAY Inc., Morpho Detection, NUCTECH Co. Ltd, Optosecurity, OSI Systems, Rapiscan, SAIC, SCANNA MSC Ltd., Smiths Detection, Todd Research Ltd., Vidisco Ltd., Westminster International
For readers who wish to acquire more information: the report includes 15 in-depth appendices:
- Appendix A: National X-ray Security Screening Systems Markets Background
- Appendix B: Current X-ray Baggage, Cargo, People, Container & Vehicle Screening Technologies
- Appendix C: IATA Checkpoint of the Future: Main Concepts
- Appendix D: Business & Technological Opportunities & Challenges
- Appendix E: The X-ray Security Screening Industry
- Appendix F: X-ray Security Systems Industry: Business Models & Strategies
- Appendix G:Air-Cargo Screening Regulations
- Appendix H: U.S. Air Cargo Approved X-ray Screening Systems (ACSTL)
- Appendix I: EU Screening Equipment Certification & Standards
- Appendix J: Authorized Air-Cargo Screening Facilities Roster
- Appendix K: IATA, Boeing & ICAO Air Travel and Air Cargo Forecast to 2034
- Appendix L: IATA Airport Screening Checkpoints Recommendations
- Appendix M: Israel Airport Security Procedures
- Appendix N: Improvised & Military Explosives
- Appendix O: Glossary & Abbreviation