The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
According to the Command and Control Technologies Market in Defense, Law Enforcement & Public Safety – 2020-2025 report, the market is forecast to go through major shifts, growing to $ 30.5 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of XX%. Drivers for this market include new and maturing technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Communications, Big Data & Data Analysis, IoT, and G-5 communications, which will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
Additional factors to drive the Command and Control Technologies Market include:
- Terror, national security and crime
- China-U.S high-tech “Arms Race”
- Trump administration’s higher DOD, DHS and law enforcement funding
- AI, Big Data, IoT & 5-G Technolgies
- President Xi’s internal security funding
- The “We Will Invest Whatever It Takes” approach of autocratic governments (e.g., China, Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia) to avoid regime change
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism threats
- Quantum Cryptology threats and opportunities
- The ongoing conflicts in the Middle East
The Command and Control Technologies Market report, consisting of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 Vertical, 5 Technology, 5 Revenue Sources, 5 Regional and 43 National Markets, detailing 234 relevant 2018-2025 submarkets. The report also provides extensive and updated data on 31 Command and Control Technologies Vendors.
This 1235-page report is the most comprehensive review of the global Command and Control Technologies Market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The report includes the following Command & Control System Configurations:
- C2I – Command, Control & Intelligence
- C2ISR – C2I plus Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- C2ISTAR – C2, Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition, and Reconnaissance)
- C3 – Command, Control & Communications
- C3I –Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
- C3ISTAR – C3 plus ISTAR
- C4, C4I, C4ISR, C4ISTAR, C4ISREW, C4ISTAREW C – Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence and Interoperability
- C5I – Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Collaboration and Intelligence
Why Buy this Command & Control Systems Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the market size and what are the trends of 232 submarkets during 2018-2025?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase command and control systems solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the command and control systems technology & services trends?
- What are the 10 Vertical and Technology markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The global Command and Control Technologies Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global Command and Control Technologies market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 5 Technologies:
- C2, C3, C4 & C5 Based Systems Hardware
- C2, C3, C4 & C5 Based Systems Software
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data, IIoT & Other
By 5 Vertical Markets:
- Intelligence Services
- Law Enforcement
- Public Safety
- Disaster Response & Other
By 43 National Markets:
- Rest of LATAM
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- Integration, Installation & Commissioning
- Training & Services
- Planning & Consulting
- Maintenance & Upgrades
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- 2018-2025 market
E. The Command and Control report includes the following 4 Appendices:
- Appendix A: National Command and Control Technologies Market Background of 43 countries
- Appendix B: Command and Control Systems Industry
- Appendix C: Command and Control Systems Related Standards
- Appendix D: Abbreviations
F. The report addresses over 320 security standards (including links)
G. The Command & Control Systems Market report provides updated extensive data on 30 leading vendors (including companies’ profile, revenues, products, and contact info.):
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Company
- CACI International Inc
- Christie Digital Systems
- Collins Aerospace
- Datapath Limited
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Extron Electronics
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Green Hippo
- Harris Corp.
- Hiperwall Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- InFocus Corp.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions
- Leonardo SPA
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Planar System Inc.
- RGB Spectrum Inc.
- Saab AB
- Thales Group
- Userful Corp
- VuWall Technology Inc.