A CAGR of 6.65% is predicted to be witnessed in the region of Asia Pacific, with respect to the functional carbohydrates market, during the estimated period between 2019 and 2027. There are increasing concerns in the region with regard to consumers, which is indirectly affecting the anti-aging products due to the utilization of functional carbohydrates. These factors are estimated to impact the growth of the functional carbohydrates market in the Asia Pacific region.
The Asia Pacific functional carbohydrates market is studied through the market regions of Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The countries like India boast of substantial milk production, primarily due to meticulous planning and a well-directed scientific approach. Moreover, the country has an abundant presence of unorganized and untapped livestock populations. These factors are estimated to influence the growth of functional carbohydrates in the Indian region, since functional carbohydrates like galatco-oligosaccharides provide healthy ingredients that aid in increased feed efficiency and enhances animal health. In countries like Australia, sports take center stage, along with considerable government support and contribution. Subsequently, there is a high demand for sports drinks in the region. They are functional beverages that maintain the electrolyte balance in the body. Since, they act as a fuel source, the rising demands for sports drinks, and the increasing popularity of sports in Australia, are estimated to boost the growth of the functional carbohydrates market in the Australian region.
Some of the prominent companies present in the market include, Roquette Frres, Zibo Qianhui Biological Technology Co., Ltd., Haihang Industry Co., Ltd., Foodchem International Corporation, Sanxinyuan Food Industry Corporation Limited, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments