The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe food gelatin market is predicted to garner a CAGR of 3.53% during the estimated period, 2019-2027. The improvement in the sales graph of the convenience food in the countries of the European region, due to the expanding retail outlets is estimated to result in increased demands for desserts, confectioneries, beverages, etc. This factor is set to impact market growth hugely.
The food gelatin market in Europe is studied through the markets situated in the countries of Germany, Italy, Spain, France, the United Kingdom, Russia, and the Rest of Europe. The gelatin is estimated to find increased applications in the food and beverage domains during the projected period. In regions like the United Kingdom, the food manufacturers are integrating gelatin in desserts and confectioneries, as a result of increased consumption in the country. The premiumization of the products is set to benefit the confectionery market, since there is a shifting preference among the consumers towards high-end products. This results in increased demand for gelatin in the region. There is also a widespread trend of adapting veganism or vegetarianism that is aiding the market growth in the UK in an immense manner. At the same time, the innovative products and launches by the international players in the French market for various end-user domains, is augmenting the market growth of gelatin in France.
The large presence of the market players is benefiting the revenues of the market. Eversource Gelatin, Merck KGaA, Tessenderlo Group, Lapi Gelatine Spa Unipersonal Company, Nitta Gelatin Limited, Darling Ingredients Inc., Dongbao Bio-Tech Co. Ltd., etc. are some of the renowned companies present in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments