The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Nonylphenol, or 4-nonylphenol is a member of the class of phenols that is phenol which is para-substituted with a nonyl group. Nonylphenol is produced in large volumes and has been used for industrial processes and in consumer laundry detergents, personal hygiene, automotive, latex paints, and lawn care products. Nonylphenol is also used as an intermediate in the production of non-ionic surfactants of nonylphenol ethoxylate. The analysts forecast the global nonylphenol market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.41% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global nonylphenol for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the nonylphenol sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global nonylphenol market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the nonylphenol market is segmented into:
- Coatings & Inks
- Detergents & Cleaners
- Rubber & Plastics
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global nonylphenol market are:
- Changzhou Dyes Chemical Co., Ltd.
- China Man-Made Fiber Corporation (CMFC)
- Daqing Zhonglan Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Dover Chemical Corporation
- Formosan Union Chemical Corporation
- Huntsman Corporation
- Jiangsu Jiafeng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Lingfei Technology Co., Ltd.
- PCC Group (PCC Rokita SA)
- Sasol Limited
- SI Group, Inc.
- Yokkaichi Chemical Company?Limited
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global nonylphenol market.
- To classify and forecast global nonylphenol market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global nonylphenol market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global nonylphenol market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global nonylphenol market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global nonylphenol market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of nonylphenol
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to nonylphenol
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with nonylphenol suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.