The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
A laryngeal mask airway (LMA), also known as laryngeal mask, is a medical device that keeps a patient’s airway open during anaesthesia or unconsciousness. It is a type of supraglottic airway device. Introduced into clinical practice in the 1980s, they were initially used predominantly in the operating room but have become widely used in the intensive care unit, emergency department and field settings. The LMA fills a niche between the face mask (FM) and tracheal tube (TT) in terms of both anatomical position and degree of invasiveness. It is manufactured from medical grade silicone rubber and is reusable. The analysts forecast the global laryngeal mask airway market to exhibit a CAGR of 6.12% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global laryngeal mask airway for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the laryngeal mask airway sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global laryngeal mask airway market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global laryngeal mask airway market is segmented into:
- Single-use Laryngeal Mask
- Reusable Laryngeal Mask
Based on application, the laryngeal mask airway market is segmented into:
- Hospital & Clinic
- Home Care
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global laryngeal mask airway market are:
- Ambu A/S
- Armstrong Medical Industries, Inc.
- ASID BONZ GmbH
- Besmed Health Business Corp.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Flexicare Medical Limited
- Hull Anesthesia, Inc.
- Intersurgical Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Nanchang Biotek Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- ShengGuang Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Smiths Medical International Ltd.
- SourceMark, LLC
- Teleflex Incorporated
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global laryngeal mask airway market.
- To classify and forecast global laryngeal mask airway market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global laryngeal mask airway market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global laryngeal mask airway market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global laryngeal mask airway market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global laryngeal mask airway market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of laryngeal mask airway
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to laryngeal mask airway
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with laryngeal mask airway suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.