The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Film capacitors are electrical capacitors with an insulating plastic film as the dielectric, sometimes combined with paper as carrier of the electrodes. Film capacitors, together with ceramic capacitors and electrolytic capacitors, are the most common capacitor types for use in electronic equipment, and are used in many AC and DC microelectronics and electronics circuits. Film capacitors are primarily employed in the consumer appliances, automotive, communication, energy and industrial segments. The analysts forecast the global film capacitor market to exhibit a CAGR of 2.6% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global film capacitor for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the film capacitor sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global film capacitor market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global film capacitor market is segmented into:
- Paper Film Capacitor
- Plastic Film Capacitor
Based on application, the film capacitor market is segmented into:
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global film capacitor market are:
- Panasonic Corporation
- Japan Fine Ceramics Co., Ltd.
- Illinois Capacitor, Inc.
- Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
- Hua Jung Components Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- AVX Corporation
- KEMET Corporation
- Rubycon Corporation
- WIMA GmbH & Co. KG
- Inner Mongolia Yuanhua Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Faratronic Co., Ltd.
- STK Electronics (Pelco Component Technologies)
- Shizuki Electric Co Inc.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global film capacitor market.
- To classify and forecast global film capacitor market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global film capacitor market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global film capacitor market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global film capacitor market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global film capacitor market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of film capacitor
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to film capacitor
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with film capacitor suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.