Polyetherketoneketone (PEKK) is a semi-crystalline thermoplastic in the polyaryletherketone (PAEK) family. Among high-performance polymers, PEKK has an extremely high melting point (300?C to 360?C depending on the grade) and provides excellent resistance to chemicals and abrasion. It is used as an alternative to metals in a wide range of applications across the aerospace, automotive, biomedical, electrical, electronics, petroleum and semiconductor industries. The analysts forecast the global polyetherketoneketone market to exhibit a CAGR of 8.98% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global polyetherketoneketone for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the polyetherketoneketone sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global polyetherketoneketone market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the polyetherketoneketone market is segmented into:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Electronics & Electrical
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global polyetherketoneketone market are:
- Shandong Kaisheng New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Solvay S.A.
- Arkema S.A.
- Gharda Chemicals Ltd.
- Rallis India Ltd.
- Toray TCAC Holding B.V.
- Polymics, Ltd.
- Hexcel Corporation (OPM A&D Business)
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global polyetherketoneketone market.
- To classify and forecast global polyetherketoneketone market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global polyetherketoneketone market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global polyetherketoneketone market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global polyetherketoneketone market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global polyetherketoneketone market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of polyetherketoneketone
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to polyetherketoneketone
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with polyetherketoneketone suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.