Glyoxal is an organic compound with the chemical formula OCHCHO. Commercial glyoxal is prepared either by the gas-phase oxidation of ethylene glycol in the presence of a silver or copper catalyst (the Laporte process) or by the liquid-phase oxidation of acetaldehyde with nitric acid. Glyoxal is typically applied to paper and textile business as crosslinker for starch-based formulations and as a starting material with ureas for wrinkle-resistant chemical treatments. The analysts forecast the global glyoxal market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.5% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global glyoxal for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the glyoxal sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global glyoxal market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the glyoxal market is segmented into:
- Textiles & Leather
- Chemical Processing
- Oil & Gas
- Wood Hardening
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global glyoxal market are:
- Amzole India Pvt. Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Fuyang Fengchi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Jiuyi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Heze Runquan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Hongyuan Pharmaceutical technology Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Shunhui Bio-Technology Co., Ltd. (Luotian Guanghui Chemical Co., Ltd.)
- Linyi Jinyimeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Taicang Guangze Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- WeylChem Group of Companies (WCGC)
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global glyoxal market.
- To classify and forecast global glyoxal market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global glyoxal market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global glyoxal market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global glyoxal market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global glyoxal market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of glyoxal
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to glyoxal
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with glyoxal suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.