Lithium hexafluorophosphate is an inorganic compound with the formula LiPF6. It is used as an electrolyte in rechargeable batteries and has a close relationship with the battery charging, discharging performance and capacity. Its high solubility in non-polar solvents and its non-coordinating character in particular make lithium hexafluorophosphate the ideal salt for use in lithium-ion cells. The analysts forecast the global lithium hexafluorophosphate market to exhibit a CAGR of 22.41% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global lithium hexafluorophosphate for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the lithium hexafluorophosphate sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global lithium hexafluorophosphate market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the lithium hexafluorophosphate market is segmented into:
- Consumer Electronics
- Energy Storage
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global lithium hexafluorophosphate market are:
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Foosung Co., Ltd.
- Formosa Plastics Group
- Guangzhou Tinci Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Hongyuan Pharmaceutical technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Xintai Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kanto Denka Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Morita Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Shanshan Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shida Shenghua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Stella Chemifa Corporation
- Tianjin Jinniu Power Sources Material Co., Ltd.
- Yanan Bicon Pharmaceutical Listed Company
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global lithium hexafluorophosphate market.
- To classify and forecast global lithium hexafluorophosphate market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global lithium hexafluorophosphate market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global lithium hexafluorophosphate market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global lithium hexafluorophosphate market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global lithium hexafluorophosphate market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of lithium hexafluorophosphate
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to lithium hexafluorophosphate
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with lithium hexafluorophosphate suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.