Glass powders are produced by melting raw glass to achieve specially designed aggregates. The glass is then crushed and ground into fine powders of different grain sizes. Glass powder and glass paste are used for sealing, bonding, and coating for electronic components. The analysts forecast the global glass powder & glass paste market to exhibit a CAGR of 5.02% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global glass powder & glass paste for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the glass powder & glass paste sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global glass powder & glass paste market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the glass powder & glass paste market is segmented into:
- Solar & Fuel Cell
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global glass powder & glass paste market are:
- Johnson Matthey Plc
- AGC Inc.
- BASS Co., Ltd.
- Bullseye Glass Co.
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- Corning Incorporated
- Daejoo Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Ferro Corporation
- Heraeus Holding GmbH
- Nihon Yamamura Glass Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
- SCHOTT AG
- Shenzhen Sialom Advanced Materials Co., Ltd.
- The 3M Company
- Xi’an Hongxing Electronic Paste Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global glass powder & glass paste market.
- To classify and forecast global glass powder & glass paste market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global glass powder & glass paste market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global glass powder & glass paste market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global glass powder & glass paste market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global glass powder & glass paste market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of glass powder & glass paste
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to glass powder & glass paste
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with glass powder & glass paste suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.