The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe predictive maintenance market is predicted to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 24.88% during the projected period. The rising adoption of IoT across several industrial sectors is estimated to be the dominating factor propelling market growth in the region.
The predictive maintenance market in the European region is analyzed through the market regions of Spain, Italy, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and the Rest of Europe. The increasing demand for predictive maintenance is witnessed in countries like Germany, thereby augmenting its market growth. The production sectors in Germany are heavily automated, and this provides a solid foundation for predictive maintenance. Germany also has the benefits of increased investments from the private sector. The Spanish predictive maintenance market is set to witness stable growth due to the increased adoption of predictive management in its railway sector. The largely developed railway infrastructure and the developments taking place in the region is beneficial for the overall market growth in the region. The rising investments from the companies of Spain with regard to predictive maintenance are hugely benefiting the market growth. The digital transformation with regard to the transport and manufacturing sector, is another driver of market growth of predictive maintenance in Spain.
Sap Se, Microsoft Corporation, Asystom, General Electric, Ptc Inc., SAS Institute Inc., IBM Corporation, are among the renowned companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments