The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The metabolomics market in the European region is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.09% during the forecasted period. The presence of highly developed countries and the rising demand for quality medications are the most important factors propelling market growth.
The European region with regard to metabolomics is segregated into Spain, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, and the Rest of Europe. The collaborations between important market players and the local governing bodies with an aim to manufacture and introduce different types of diagnostic tests and medications are projected to be beneficial for the overall market. Metabolomics is in its introductory stages in the European region, yet is gaining traction among other market regions. In a region like Italy, there is a large presence of pharmaceutical companies, along with rising investments in the R&D activities. In terms of pharmaceutical production, Italy ranks second in the European region. The rise of the aforementioned factors is estimated to propel the usage of metabolomics. The well-established healthcare further strengthens the growth prospects of the region, along with the shifting preference for personalized medicine. Countries like Germany are projected to witness positive growth with regard to the metabolomics market. This is because of the rising pharmaceutical R&D, coupled with the prevalence of various diseases in the region.
The increasing strategies by the key companies in the market are augmenting market growth. Kore Technology Limited, Bruker Corporation, Leco Corporation, Danaher Corporation (Sciex), Human Metabolome Technologies, Inc., Biocrates Life Sciences Ag, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Creative Proteomics, etc. are among the key companies of the region.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments