Overall, the orthopedic biomaterials market was valued at ?521.2 million in 2018. This is expected to increase over the forecast period at a CAGR of 1.6% to reach ?582.3 million in 2025.
The BGS market is expected to retain its market share over the forecast period. The cell therapies segment is expected to grow in key markets, such as Germany and Italy over the forecast period, and since these products are typically used in conjunction with BGS materials like synthetics, this will also drive growth in the BGS market.
MAJOR SEGMENTS COVERED IN THE EUROPEAN ORTHOPEDIC BIOMATERIALS MARKET OVERVIEW 1 MARKET REPORT SUITE
While this report suite contains all applicable market data, each of the markets are also available as stand alone MedCore reports. This allows you to get access to only the specific market segment research that you need. You can view all these included reports and segmentation here:
- European Orthopedic Biomaterials Market Overview - MedView -Gives an easily accessible view of all orthopedic biomaterials markets and trends, and aggregates the data together for a picture of the total European market.
- Bone Graft Substitutes Market for Europe 2019 - MedCore - Further segmented into Allograft Bone Graft Substitute, Synthetic Bone Graft Substitute, and Demineralized Bone Graft Substitute Bone Matrix Markets.
- Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Market for Europe 2019 - MedCore -This report is segmented by the Single-Injection, Three-Injection, and Five-Injection Markets.
- Bone Morphogenic Protein Growth Factor Therapy Market for Europe 2019 - MedCore - Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) are growth factors that induce the formation of bone after a fracture.
- Cartilage Repair Market for Europe 2019 - MedCore - Segmented by Osteochondral Allografts, Meniscal Allografts, Autologous Chondrocyte Implantations, and Osteochondral Autografts.
Buying all of these reports together in this suite package will provide you with substantial discounts from the separate prices. Request Pricing to Learn More
MARKET REPORT DATA TYPES INCLUDED
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Value & Growth Trends
- 10 Year Scope
- Market Drivers & Limiters for Each Segment
- Competitive Analysis with Market Shares for Each Segment
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disease Overviews and Demographic Information
- Company Profiles, Product Portfolios and SWOT for Top Competitors
- Related Press Releases from Top Competitors
This report suite on the European market for orthopedic biomaterials includes bone graft substitutes, which is represented by allografts, demineralized bone matrix (DBM) and the synthetic bone graft market. The report also includes hyaluronic acid (HA) viscosupplementation, orthopedic growth factors, stem cell therapy and orthopedic cartilage repair.