C4ISR technologies are changing the modern warfare practices and national defense strategies. C4ISR system is highly adopting emerging technologies such as machine learning, software defined networking and big data analytics and it will take the military intelligence to next level with real time scenarios and rapid decision making capabilities.
Destabilized dynamics from Asian region are incentives for C4ISR. This is more striking when C4ISR infused weaponry systems are on the sale. C4ISR is becoming enabler of network-centric battlefield.
Conventional C4ISR systems are now out-of-scope and will soon get replaced, modified and enhanced with new modern C4ISR systems. The change in national leadership thinking on military superiority with electronic warfare will drive scope for huge business opportunities in C4ISR implementations worldwide. Modern C4ISR systems are in sync with modern platforms and weaponry, radar systems, battle-field equipment and electronics.
Few of the interesting findings of the research report include
- increasing spend on C4ISR by Navy,
- use of Space and Unmanned Aerial Systems to conduct aerial surveillance will grow many folds and it will become a key component of C4ISR system and;
- use of machine learning will change the entire C4ISR to new levels of must have technology for military and homeland applications.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following
- Overview: Snapshot of the C4ISR market during 2019 - 2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as by application, types and variants. It sheds light on the emergence of new platforms like unmanned aerial systems for C4ISR.
- Market Dynamics: The report delivers insights into the technological developments in the hardware, software and services and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the C4ISR market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into present C4ISR strength and future demand for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the C4ISR market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the C4ISR segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in C4ISR expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global C4ISR industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in report
- AAI Corp.
- BAE Systems
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
- CACI-ISS Inc.
- Cambridge International Systems Inc
- COLSA Corp
- DRS Advanced ISR LLC
- Elbit Systems
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc.
- General Dynamics Information Technology Inc
- Goodrich Corp
- Harris Corp
- HCL Infosystems Ltd
- HII Fleet Support Group LLC
- KBRwyle Technology Solutions LLC
- Insitu Inc.
- Integrated Electronic Warfare Systems
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- M.C. Dean Inc
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corp
- Prism Maritime LLC
- Raytheon Co
- Roke Manor Research
- Science Applications International Corp
- Serco Inc
- SigNet Technologies Inc
- The Assurance Technology Corp
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- VT Milcom Inc
- C4ISR Market is projected to register a CAGR of 5.05% over 2019-2027. The total revenue during the forecasted period will be $1.12 trillion.
- Demand for C4ISR technology is growing in Navy worldwide. The long pending decommissioning of conventional C4ISR systems with modern, space based c4ISR systems was the need for navy of various nations. The forecasting period will create opportunities from navy in offshore and in the sea intelligence.
- Scope for C4ISR systems using satellites and Unmanned Aircraft Systems will grow in many folds. Zero causality and real time decisions are the two key drivers for using space based and unmanned C4ISR systems.
- C4ISR solution providers invest heavily on high speed bandwidths to securely transmit data at lightning speed. Use of the Internet is crucial for communication between the field teams and control room. Internet has improved the efficiency of communication and data transfer including audio and video files on real time.
- Cyber security is another big hurdle in implementing C4ISR systems. Taking war control to electronics and computers has great threat from data hacking and other sorts of cyber threats and this is a major concern. C4ISR companies have realization of this issue and they are seriously working to take care of it.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global C4ISR market over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different C4ISR technology segments in the top spending countries and other potential non-U.S. markets across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global C4ISR market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global C4ISR market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the C4ISR providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available