The Asia Pacific blockchain in energy market is estimated to undergo near substantial growth at a CAGR of 56.68% during the forecast period. One of the most dominant factors driving market growth is the strategic initiatives undertaken by the government in the various countries of the region.
The market region of Asia Pacific in terms of blockchain in energy market is assessed based on the regions, such as Australia, China, South Korea, Japan, India, and the rest of Asia Pacific. There has been an increase in industrial power consumption in countries like China, along with growing demands for energy. This is because of the direct use of renewables in the end-use sectors. The conducive economic environment and active participation of the government in Japan, is fueling its market growth. The countries like India are estimated to provide excellent market growth opportunities in terms of modernization of energy infrastructure with regard to blockchain technology. The attempts by the government to liberalize the policies are also benefiting market growth in countries like South Korea. The strategic partnerships made by the companies are augmenting the growth of Australian blockchain in energy market. The subsequent launches by various players are also expected to help the market grow.
Oracle, Infosys Limited, Electron (Chaddenwych Services Limited), Lo3 Energy Inc., Drift Marketplace Inc., Power Ledger Pty Ltd, Btl Group Ltd., Impactppa, are some of the well-known companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments