The report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format. Tables and figures are included to illustrate current and future market scenarios. The report includes a detailed study of the global and regional markets for various types of welding equipment and consumables, including shielding gases, safety, and protective equipment, as well as automated welding equipment and accessories; and it also provides reasons for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The study details actual figures from 2018, and CAGR projections for 2021 through 2025 for the global and regional markets. Furthermore, this report is based on future scenarios such as pessimistic, optimistic and consensus, and forecasts give information from the consensus scenario.
This report defines various market sectors, patent reviews, market opportunities; identifies renowned companies; and analyzes markets to provide a four-year (2021-2025) market forecast.
This is an updated version of MFG079F: Welding Equipment and Supplies: The Global Market that rechecks the trends and opportunities in the market. This report also considers the impact of COVID-19 on each segment of the welding equipment and consumables that are covered in this research study.
- 42 data tables and 50 additional tables
- In-depth analysis of the global market for welding equipment, supplies, and related technologies within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2018 and 2019, estimates for 2020 and 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Evaluation of market growth during the forecast period, and deep-dive of data on the basis of type, end-use application, and geographical region
- Sales figures of major manufacturers, their respective positions in the market, revenue share analysis, competition involved in the field, and the future outlook for these companies
- Discussion of the technology life-cycle costs of various technologies involved as well as the product life cycle of equipment and supplies involved in the processes
- A look at how the value of shipments at the manufacturing level fluctuates with the volume of metals consumed in the global metal and metallurgy industry
- Review of the U.S. patents and new developments by various manufacturers of welding equipment, consumables, and allied equipment
- Key merger and acquisition deals, collaborations, joint ventures and other strategic alliances in the global welding equipment and supplies marketplace
- Competitive landscape featuring major market participants, their global market share analysis and country level presence
- Profile description of major market players including Air Liquide S.A., Coherent Inc., Daihen Corp., Illinois Tool Works Inc., Iwatani Corp., and Sonics & Materials Inc.