The report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format. Tables and figures are included to illustrate current and future market scenarios. The report includes a detailed study of the global and regional markets for various types of welding equipment and consumables, including shielding gases, safety and protective equipment, and automated welding equipment and accessories, and provides reasons for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
- 104 data tables and 42 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for welding equipment, supplies, and related technologies within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A look at how the value of shipments at the manufacturing level fluctuates with the volume of metals consumed in the global metal and metallurgy industry
- Evaluation of the technology life-cycle costs of various technologies involved as well as the product life cycle of equipment and supplies involved in the processes.
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Alpha Laser Gmbh, Arc Products, Berkenhoff Gmbh, British Federal Ltd., Charter International Ltd., Hyundai Welding Co. Ltd., Kobe Steel, Laserline Gmbh, Panasonic Welding Systems Co. Ltd., Schlatter Holding Ag and Weld Wire Co. Inc.