This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the surgical devices market, including forecasted trends and sales through 2019. Key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence and regional trends are discussed in the report. The report discusses various supply chain participants such as manufacturers. Key trends, and market estimates are presented in detail. An in-depth analysis of regional market trend is presented in the report and focuses on the development of extensive technological trends across regions (i.e., the U.S., Europe and Japan). The report presents a market analysis and estimates for the broad range of surgical devices such as bariatric surgery devices, bio surgical devices, cardiovascular and peripheral vascular surgical devices, medical aesthetics, medical robotics, spinal surgery devices and surgical navigation technologies.
The market is segmented by geography into the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. The report presents detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, the U.K. France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India. For market estimates, data is provided for 2018 as the base year, with forecasts for 2019 through 2024. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 25 tables
- An overview of the global markets for medical surgical devices
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information of growth driving factors like technological advancements in both surgical approaches and implants, and restraints of the market
- Insight into new products and technologies, as well as the development of new products that can address a growing number of therapeutic indications
- A look at the international regulations for those underlined surgical devices and instruments, and details concerning potential market for these developmental procedures and products
- Patent analysis covering allotments of intellectual property rights by significant categories
- Comprehensive company profiles of leading market players within the medical surgical devices industry, including Abbott Vascular, Baxter International Inc., DePuy Synthes, Gore Medical and Medtronic Corp.