Cigarettes in Greece, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Greek tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Greece cigarette sales, production and exports have been declining since 2005. In 2018, sales were less than half of sales witnessed in 1990. Smoking consumption declined partially due to steep price rises and restrictions on smoking. Karelia and Marlboro are key brands in the Greece market.
- The Greece cigarette market Is forecast to decrease by more than 70% in 2028 than 2018 sales
- Consumption has steadily decreased since 2005
- In 2017, imports accounted for a larger market share than domestic cigarettes, dominated by filter types
- PMI and JTI account for more than 50% of the total market sales in 2018
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.