The analysts forecast the global monoethylene glycol market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.08% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global monoethylene glycol for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the monoethylene glycol sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global monoethylene glycol market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the monoethylene glycol market is segmented into:
- Solid-state Resins
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global monoethylene glycol market are:
- BASF SE
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- MEGlobal BV
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Reliance Industries Limited
- PJSC SIBUR Holding
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Lotte Chemical Corporation
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Indian Oil Corporation
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global monoethylene glycol market.
- To classify and forecast global monoethylene glycol market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global monoethylene glycol market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global monoethylene glycol market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global monoethylene glycol market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global monoethylene glycol market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of monoethylene glycol
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to monoethylene glycol
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with monoethylene glycol suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.