The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global connected logistics market is estimated to record a CAGR of 16.08% during the projected period between 2019 and 2027. The advancing domain of big data and cloud technology, coupled with the rising adoption of IoT, are the factors projected to boost the growth of the market.
The increasing automation and digitization in the logistics industry result in the increased adoption of IoT, which drives the market growth. The diminishing costs of the components profit the market growth. The advancements and the decline in the prices of the components, such as sensors, embedded processors, resulting in reduced overall costs in the development of advanced IoT. This leads to the adoption of IoT sensors. There has been an increase in the adoption of connected logistics due to requirements arising from e-commerce logistics like the swift movement of products through the supply chain. The primary challenge that restricts the market is the shortfall of the common administrative standards across the countries of the world. Another factor that impedes market growth is the inventory expenditure involved in the sustenance of the process. However, the surging number of connected devices presents ample market growth opportunities.
The global connected logistics market is analyzed on the basis of markets present across the regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The North American market held the largest market share, along with major contributions, and is expected to exhibit the same by the end of the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region is estimated to record the highest CAGR during the projected period.
The increasing demands from various sectors are benefiting the players in the market. Freightgate Inc., At&T Inc., Gt Nexus, Infosys Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Eurotech S.P.A., Google Inc., Dynatrace Llc, etc. are among the key players of the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AMAZON WEB SERVICES INC.
2. AT&T INC.
3. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.
4. DYNATRACE LLC
5. EUROTECH S.P.A.
6. FREIGHTGATE INC.
7. GOOGLE INC.
8. GT NEXUS (ACQUIRED BY INFOR)
9. INFOSYS LIMITED
10. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION
14. PTC (THING WORX PLATFORM)
15. ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES