The Asia Pacific connected logistics market is set to be the fastest-growing market region, garnering a CAGR of 19.42% during the forecasted period. The increasing demand for IoT solutions in the logistics industry, along with the rising need for automotive telematics for improvement in efficiency and costs, are the factors expected to propel the market growth.
The Asia Pacific market for connected logistics is analyzed on the basis of market regions, such as China, South Korea, India, Australia, Japan, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The Asia Pacific region is estimated to record the highest CAGR. The various industries in the region have come to terms with data analytics and real time data access. The implementation of the same in different industries across various regions is expected to impact market growth in a positive manner. There is increased participation and presence of domestic and global players in the market. This is due to the rising demand for efficient operations and maintenance and the subsequent adoption of cloud analytics. Also, the rise in the adoption of IoT in sectors like transportation, particularly railways, is influencing the market growth in the Asia Pacific region. The growing need and demand for e-commerce in regions like Japan, Australia, India, and South Korea, is also expected to contribute to the thriving market growth. Japan is set to be the fastest-growing country in the region during the projected period. China, having held the largest market share in 2018, is also estimated to contribute in the same manner during the forecast period.
Some of the emerging domestic players, and the established global payers in the market are Infosys Limited, Gt Nexus (Acquired by Infor), Cisco Systems, Inc., Freightgate Inc., Google Inc., Dynatrace Llc, Eurotech S.P.A., etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments