The market for augmented analytics in the region of Asia Pacific is predicted to record the highest CAGR of 25.83% during the forecast period. The rising demand for science and technology due to increased penetration of mobility is set to boost the market growth in the region, along with the increasing advancements in technology.
The Asia Pacific region encompasses the regions of India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, China, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The Asia Pacific region boasts a large and varied presence of countries that are considered to be the epicenters of IT, such as India, Japan, and China. The conducive environment in these regions has attracted the attention of cognitive system providers. The increasing investments and innovations by the key market players are hugely benefiting the market. The regions like India are estimated to outperform countries like Japan, owing to the rising penetration of AI-based technologies in business intelligence. The demand from various organizations like the banking sector in countries like India, to integrate the unstructured data, is also projected to boost market growth. The increased adoption in the domains of retail and defense in South Korea, and the collaborations between the government and startups in various regions of Asia Pacific, are set to contribute to overall market growth.
The rising adoption and application of augmented analytics are impacting the growth of the company in the overall regional market. Ibm Corporation, Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau Software, Microstrategy, Sas Institute Inc., Qlik, Tibco Software, Sisense, etc. are among the major companies of the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments