The scope includes the analysis of the AI hardware market based on technology type, computation type, end use industries and regional markets. For each of these market segments, revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2024 are provided at the global level.
The AI hardware market is segmented into the following categories -
- Technology: machine learning, Computer vision, Natural Language Processing, Expert Systems.
- Computation type: CPU, GPU, ASICS and others.
- End user industries: Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI); It and telecom, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Aerospace and defense, Manufacturing, Automotive, - Agriculture, Retail, Energy and utilities, Government and public services and Others.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of World (RoW).
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 and projections of CAGR during 2019 to 2024 . The estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- An overview of global market for artificial intelligence (AI) in hardware sector
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Coverage of current trends, regulatory factors, and other macro-economic factors that can influence the market
- Information on the companies engaged in research and development (R&D) and products in pipeline with SWOT analyses
- Detailed profiles of the top 10 companies in the global AI hardware market, their main business segments, products, financial performance and developments & strategies