Scope of Report:
This study reviews key vehicle lightweighting technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. The report organizes lightweighting technologies into the following segments, with detailed market data presented for each of the categories -
- Engine lightweighting.
- Engine auxiliary lightweighting.
- Transmission lightweighting.
- Drive shaft and differential lightweighting.
- Body and frame lightweighting.
- Interior lightweighting.
- Fuel and exhaust system lightweighting.
The following vehicle lightweighting materials categories are also considered within the global market for vehicle lightweighting technologies -
- High strength steel.
- Advanced polymers.
- Natural and other materials.
- 59 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of global markets for vehicle lightweighting technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Japan, China, India and South Korea
- Coverage of history, characteristics, types, technologies and applications and recent advancements within the industry
- Relevant patent analysis
Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including 3M CO., BASF CORP., DuPont, General Motors, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Tata Steel and Toyota Motor Corp.