This study reviews key fire suppression equipment technology and consumables categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. This report organizes fire suppression technologies and consumables technologies into the following segments; detailed market data are presented for each of the following categories in the body of this study -
Fire Suppression Equipment
- Fire extinguishers.
- Fire sprinklers (water and mist/fog).
- Gas delivery systems.
- Chemical and foam delivery systems.
- Specialty delivery systems.
Fire Suppression Consumables
- Dry chemical/dry powder.
- Wet chemical.
- Specialty suppressants.
The following fire suppression equipment and consumables applications are also considered within the global market:
- Energy and fuels/oil and gas.
- Other industrial.
- 85 tables
- Brief overview of the global markets for fire suppressing equipment and consumables
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Regional dynamics of the global aircraft fuel systems markets covering North America, Europe, APAC, and other emerging economies
- A look at the industry driven underlying markets, government regulations, and technology updates
- Coverage of significant patents and their allotments in each category
- Comprehensive company profiles of major global players within the industry, including Afex Fire Suppression Systems, Firepro Systems Ltd., Hochiki America, Keystone Fire Protection Co. and VFP Fire Systems