The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
M14 Automotive Intelligence Vertical has detailed and exhaustive database available on the ADAS and autonomous driving industry. The Autonomous Driving Intelligence team is comprised of 10 Consultants and Subject Matter Experts. The author and co-authors of the report has more than 10 years and 5 years of experience respectively.
As a part of yearly publications, M14 Intelligence recently published an exhaustive industry analysis report on Imaging and Sensing Technology Market for ADAS and Autonomous Driving Industry, Edition 2019. This report provides a deep dive investigation into autonomous driving industry and detailed analysis on the camera imaging and sensing technologies, their components, and trends that enables autonomous driving. The report is analysis of more than 140 pages with 100+ infographics and data tables.
The scope of the research study is enlisted below –
- Historical and recent new passenger car sales trend across major markets
- Mandatory safety regulations for safer roads across major markets
- Need for electrification of vehicles
- Shared mobility for reduced road congestion
- Government and private funding for autonomous driving
- Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for autonomous driving industry
- Supply/Demand trends in automotive industry
- AV Readiness Index by leading automotive markets
- Car Manufacturers and their race for autonomous driving
- Robotic Vehicles Trend – Robotic Taxis and Autonomous Shuttles Providers
- Partnership between Car Manufacturers and Tier 1s, Technology Providers, Robotic Vehicle Companies, Shared Mobility Companies, Imaging and Sensing System Suppliers, System Integrators, AV Testing & Simulation Companies, Telecom Providers, Artificial Intelligence Companies, Software Providers, Navigation and Mapping Companies
- Market Share Analysis of all the sensors, processors, system, and technology providers, along with OEMs
LEVELS OF AUTONOMOUS DRIVING TECHNOLOGY
- SAE Level 0 – No Automation
- SAE Level 1 – Advanced Driver Assistance (ADAS)
- SAE Level 2 – Partial Automation
- SAE Level 3 – Conditional Automation
- SAE Level 4 – High Automation
- SAE Level 5 – Full Automation/Driverless Cars
- Robotic Vehicles – Robotic taxis and autonomous shuttles
The historical, actual, and forecasts of the sales demand for the cars by levels of automation is covered in the report. In case of Level 2 vehicles, car sales of leading OEMs by models is also covered. In case of Level 3 and above autonomy, the car sales are estimated and forecasted based on the announcements by the leading OEM brands.
CAMERA TECHNOLOGIES THAT ENABLES AUTONOMOUS DRIVING
For all the technologies mentioned below, detailed analysis on the market size, sales demand, pricing breakdown, sensor content per vehicle, leading suppliers’ assessment, and important partnerships across the levels of autonomy and major markets is covered in this report.
REGION AND COUNTRY-LEVEL ANALYSIS
Regions analyzed during this research are – North America, Central and South America, Western Europe, Eastern and Central Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Of which, the U.S., U.K. Germany, China, Japan, and India are the few of the important markets that are covered exhaustively in the report.