This study reviews key dredging technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. This report organizes dredging technologies into the following segments; detailed market data are presented for each of the following categories -
- Bucket dredgers.
- Grab dredgers.
- Backhoe dredgers.
- Suction dredgers.
- Cutter suction dredgers.
- Trailing suction hopper dredgers.
- Water injection dredgers.
The following dredge applications are also considered within the global market for dredging technologies -
- Navigation and navigation channel maintenance.
- Capital dredging and land reclamation.
- Aggregate extraction.
- Recreational projects.
- Environmental remediation and restoration.
- Other applications.
- 98 data tables and 58 additional tables
- A brief overview of the global markets for dredgers and dredging equipment within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Detailed review of dredging technologies relevant to those operating specifically within the industry, as well as upstream suppliers, downstream end users, and investors and other players in this space
- Underlying technologies driving the industry’s growth as well as key factors such as current trends, government regulations, regulatory compliances, and other macroeconomic factors that shape and affect the market
- Regional dynamics of the Dredger technologies and dredging equipment applications market covering major geographic regions, including North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East
- Patent analysis covering significant patent allotments
- Assessment of the global competitive landscape; and key strategies and policies adopted by leading companies engaged in the production of dredgers and associated equipment for dredge applications
- Profile description of major stakeholders in global dredging equipment industry, including American Marine & Machinery Co. (AMMCO), CCCC Tianjin Dredging Co., Ltd. (TDC), Dredging International NV, Royal IHC, and Jan De Nul Group etc.