This report studies the global as well as regional markets for biometric technologies and devices, identifying newer markets and exploring the expansion of the current application market for various types of biometric devices. A realistic five-year forecast has been made for the future global and markets for different types of biometric technologies and devices. The applications for each type of biometric technology are discussed with a view to establishing global as well as regional usage. A future forecast has been made for such applications.
The report also studies the product and technology life cycles of various types of biometric devices and the methods employed by different manufacturers and users in maintaining ecological balance. Also discussed are the several types of recently developed biometric technologies are becoming more popular in various applications. The report also profiles the major manufacturers and suppliers of biometric devices and looks at the mergers and acquisitions in this field.
This report has been prepared in a simple easy-to-understand format, with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of biometric devices, with reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions. The report examines each type of biometric technology, determines its current market size, and estimates its future market. The report also analyzes the market from the manufacturers’ viewpoint as well as that of the final consumer. A number of technological issues arising out of the utilization of biometric technologies are discussed, and solutions are indicated. The use of biometric technologies in government and public sector institutions are discussed in detail, along with the markets for these sectors.
- 84 data tables
- Brief overview of the biometrics and affective computing technologies in various applications
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Quantitative and qualitative study of biometric technologies by product type, application, end user industry, deployment type, and major geographical region
- Insight into government regulations, current trends and technological updates within biometrics that can shape future marketplace
- A relevant patent analysis covering biometrics and affective computing technological innovations
- Company profiles of leading biometric equipment manufacturers and their product portfolios
- Company profiles of major global players Apple Inc., Bayometric, Cmitech Co. Ltd., Denso Wave Inc. and Union Community Co. Ltd.