The global surgical imaging market is estimated to record growth at a CAGR of 5.04% during the forecasted period. The shifting preference of the population and the resultant increase in the minimally invasive procedures, and increasing old age population across the globe, are the factors expected to boost the growth of the market.
The rising prevalence of flat panel detector c-arms across the globe is expected to influence the growth of the market in a significant manner. The rising demand for technological advancements and integrated imaging systems in the surgical imaging systems, are also estimated to drive the market growth. The surgical imaging systems like mobile C-arms, O-arms, and G-arms are used extensively for surgeries. Since they can also be used in patient monitoring, thus providing ample opportunities for market growth. However, the high pricing of surgical imaging instruments is expected to hinder the market growth.
The global surgical imaging market is evaluated based upon the market regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The technological advancements, along with increasing funds and investments by the government, is encouraging market growth in the developing countries. While the Asia Pacific is estimated to record the fastest market growth, North America dominated the overall market with regards to revenue.
Some of the noteworthy players in the market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Orthoscan, Shimadzu Corporation, Whale Imaging Inc., Siemens Healthineers Ag, Medtronic, Allengers Medical Systems Ltd., etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments