The market for ceramic matrix composites in the Asia Pacific region is projected to expand at a steady pace, with a CAGR of 11.22% with regards to revenue. In terms of volume, the market is expected to record growth with a CAGR of 12.18% during the forecasted period of 2019-2027. The Asia Pacific market is a promising market for ceramic matrix composites due to lesser cost in terms of labor, materials, and the setting up of manufacturing units.
The Asia Pacific market for ceramic matrix composites is analyzed through the study of market regions like India, Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The increasing environmental issues and the resultant need and demand for electric vehicles in regions like China and Japan. Moreover, the automotive elements and vehicles constitute 18% of the total shipments in Japan, along with the large presence of automobile industries in the region. The increasing defense investments in regions like India and South Korea, and the booming electronics industry in regions like Australia and Singapore, where the industry is prioritizing multi-functionality, result in the increased preference towards ceramic matrix composites, all of which result in the growth of the market in the Asia Pacific region.
There are many established companies operating in the market due to favorable conditions, and the emergence of many new players due to the booming regional markets. General Electric Company, Kyocera Corporation, COI Ceramic, Inc., Composites Horizons, SGL Carbon, Lancer Systems, Ultramet, Rolls-Royce Plc, 3m Company, etc. are few of the companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments