The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global configuration management market size is projected to grow from USD 1.6 billion in 2019 to USD 3.3 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2019 to 2024. A significant growth driver for the market is the emergence of digital technologies driving the need for scalable and flexible systems and growing demand for automated management of IT processes.
In end-use vertical segment telecom and ITeS segment to hold a larger market size in 2019
Over the years, there has been increasing awareness of configuration management tools within Telcom amnd ITeS vertical leading to a higher number of organizations adopting configuration management practices. In order to ensure the effectiveness within operations of IT infrastructures, configuration management is used, which helps in monitoring and maintaining the flow of project with consideration on technical support required for product delivery.
By component, services segment to register a higher growth rate during the forecast period
There is a rising need for companies to upgrade their systems regularly. As a result, companies are rapidly outsourcing certain activities to specialized service providers known as Managed Service Providers (MSPs). The MSPs offer various managed services, such as server management services, client management services, security management services, and database management services.
Asia Pacific (APAC) to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period
The APAC configuration management market is experiencing a disruptive growth, owing to its rapidly growing number of enterprises. The APAC market is witnessing high growth at an exponential rate due to a large number of enterprises in this region. These enterprises have started using change and configuration tool to offer better flexibility, reliability, and scalability as they are adopting digital transformation. The major countries are observing high growth rates in this region which include China, India, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C-level – 35%, D-level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Major vendors offering content delivery network solutions include Microsoft (US), AWS (US), Oracle (US), BMC Software (US), IBM (US), Alibaba Cloud (China), CA Technologies (US), Puppet (US), Ansible (US), Chef (US), Micro Focus (UK), CloudBees (US), Northern Tech AS (Norway), Canonical (UK), SaltStack (US), Octopus Deplot (Australia), JetBrains (Czech Republic), Codenvy (US), and ServiceNow (US). The study includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
- The market study covers the configuration management market size across segments. It aims at estimating the market size and the growth potential of the market across sectors such as components, applications, mapping types, verticals, and regions.
- The study also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key market players, along with their company profiles, key observations related to product and business offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- The report will help the market leaders/new entrants with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall configuration management market and its sub-segments.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to position their businesses better and to plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
- The report will also help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.