A space launch vehicle or carrier rocket is a rocket propelled vehicle used to carry a payload from Earth's surface to space, usually to Earth orbit or beyond. A space launch system includes the launch vehicle, launch pad, vehicle assembly and fuelling systems, range safety, and other related infrastructure. The global space launch market is dominated by companies based in the United States, China and European Union. A number of firms in the US, China and EU are taking steps towards debut suborbital and orbital launches, while also attracting new funding.
Market Forecast’s latest report “Global Space Launch Systems - Market & Technology to 2027” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of launch system technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years – 2019 -2027 in the space industry. It also examines space launch markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia.Throughout the report we show how space launch vehicles are used today to add real value. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis, including “steady state”, emergence of new space launch vehicle technology.
In this report we have classified the space launch system industry under 5 major groups. We will research these 5 major group and also provide forecast figures from 2019 – 2027. These are:
- Technologies – The 19 major technologies driving the space launch system industry:
- Storage, Distribution, and Conservation of Fluids
- Automated Alignment, Coupling, and Assembly Systems
- Autonomous Command and Control for Ground Systems and Integrated Vehicle/Ground Systems
- Corrosion Prevention, Detection and Mitigation
- Environmental Remediation and Site Restoration
- Preservation of Natural Ecosystems
- Alternate Energy Prototypes
- Advanced Launch Technologies
- Environment-Hardened Materials and Structures
- Inspection, Anomaly Detection, and Identification
- Fault Isolation and Diagnostics
- Prognostics Technologies
- Repair, Mitigation and Recovery Technologies
- Communications, Networking, Timing and Telemetry
- Range Tracking, Surveillance and Flight Safety Technologies
- Landing Recovery Systems and Components
- Weather Prediction and Mitigation
- Safety Systems
- Applications – The 7 key areas where space launch vehicles are making a big impact:
- Mobile Satellite Services
- Fixed Satellite Services
- Broadcast Satellite Services
- Earth Imaging Services
- Meteorology Services
- Mapping & Monitoring Services
- Orbits – Space launch vehicles will have to place the payload in orbit. We will focus on the 4 major orbits:
- Geostationary Orbit (GEO)
- Medium Earth Orbit (MEO)
- Low Earth Orbit (LEO)
- Sun-synchronous Orbit (SSO)
- Launch Services – The various types of services being provided for the launch of payloads into space:
- Launch Acquisition and Coordination
- Campaign Management
- Technical Interface Control
- Logistics Coordination and Support
- Launch Deployer and Interface Hardware
- Launch Vehicle Integration
- Payloads – Payloads can be a satellite, space probe, or spacecraft. We will reflect on 3 major payload types:
- Primary Only
- 2 to 5
- 6 to 10
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the various space system launch tech in the space market during 2019-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence on new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis : Key space launch vehicle markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- Define and measure the Global Space Launch System Market
- Financial forecast of the Global Space Launch System Market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Analyze the effect of unpredictable, but realistic factors on the market
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Global Space Launch System Market over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global small sat business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the small sat market
Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.