The Asia Pacific energy drinks market is expected to project a CAGR of 8.11% during the forecast period. The change in demographics, along with increased disposable incomes, the improved standards of living, and vast media exposure, are the factors prompting the market growth of the region.
The Asia Pacific energy drinks market is evaluated on the basis of regional markets of India, Australia, Japan, China, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The rising urbanization has influenced the choice and preference for energy drinks in regions like India, China, and Japan. Regions like South Korea have limited market growth opportunities owing to strict laws implemented in the region. At the same time, various marketing strategies and promotional activities augmented the market growth in regions like Australia and India. Caffeine, being of the vital ingredients in an energy drink, faces rigorous regulations in different regions. Many countries have established norms that need to be followed with regards to labeling, marketing, and distribution of energy drinks. For instance, Australia has excluded energy drinks that contain caffeine level exceeding 320 ppm.
There are ample growth opportunities for both emerging and established players in the market. There are numerous big players already operating in the market. Some of the major companies are Arizona Beverage Co., National Beverage Corp., Pepsico, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc., Amway, Suntory Holdings Limited, Monster Beverage Corp., etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments