In revenue terms, the Europe automotive seat market contributed $XX million in 2018 and is estimated to create $XX million value by the end of the forecast period. The European market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 1.52% from 2019 to 2027. The ever-increasing demand for luxury vehicles and the presence of major automobile manufacturers in the region drives the growth of the automotive seat market.
The Europe automotive seat market consists of economies, namely France, Italy, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and Spain, together with Rest of Europe segment. The rising demand for electric vehicles and government initiatives in the automotive industry influence the automotive seat market in the upcoming years. The government is investing a huge amount in the research & development activities in the field of electric cars, in turn, surging demand for automotive seats. However, the declining sales and production of vehicles on a global scale is expected to hinder the growth of the automotive seat market in the future.
Few of the prominent companies in the automotive seat market includes TS Tech Co., Ltd., NHK Spring Co., Ltd., Toyota Boshoku Corporation, Magna International Inc., and Tachi-S Co., Ltd., among others. The high capital investment required to set up manufacturing business acts as a barrier for the new players in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments