The Asia Pacific automotive seat market in revenue terms amounted $XX million in 2018 and is anticipated to reach $XX million by the end of 2027. The market is projected to register a CAGR of 1.87% between the projected years of 2019 and 2027. The automotive seat market in the region is growing because of increasing demand for electric vehicles and flourishing automotive industry. According to Inkwood Research, the Asia Pacific is expected to lead the automotive seat market during the forecast period.
The emerging economies considered in the Asia Pacific automotive seat market include Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and China. For the market study, the report also includes the Rest of Asia Pacific region, which covers remaining APAC countries. India showcases tremendous growth potential for the automotive seat market owing to factors like rising Indian government initiatives in the automotive industry, expansion of road network, and availability of low-cost skilled labor in the country. Further, rapid urbanization and changing lifestyles of people surge demand for vehicles. However, the fluctuating raw material prices, which increases the cost of seating system in an automobile, is posing as a restraining factor for the growth of the automotive seat market in the region.
Recaro GmbH & Co. KG, Hyundai Dymos Inc., Phoenix Seating, Guelph Manufacturing, and Tata AutoComp, among others, are few of the renowned players functioning in the automotive seat market. The market has the presence of large as well as small players who offer differentiating products and services to the customers.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments