In this report, the market has been segmented based on solutions, service provider type, organization size, applications and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for CDNs and analyzes market trends. Using 2018 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2019-2024. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on solution type, service provider type, organization size and applications and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of CDN providers.
The report covers the market for CDNs with regard to applications in various sectors across different geographic regions. It also focusses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for CDNs in 2018 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2024.
- 49 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of global content delivery network market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates of 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Characterization and quantification of content delivery network market by solution, by service provider, by organization size and by application
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global content delivery network market
- Details about various solutions of content delivery networks in different application sectors
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Cloudflare, Inc., Equinix, Inc., Imperva, Microsoft Corp., StackPath, LLC and Swarmify Inc.