The Global Weapons Carriage & Release System Market is accounted for $448.22 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $689.40 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for unmanned aerial vehicles, growing preference for technologically advanced weapon systems and increasing the military budget in developing as well as developed countries are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. Moreover, the development of common and scalable launch systems is providing opportunities for market growth. However, decreasing defense budgets due to economic slowdown is one of the restraining factors for the market.
Weapon carriage and discharge frameworks are utilized for air to ground and aerial arrangements in naval force and flying corps. These frameworks incorporate discharge Launchers, rocket launchers, single and multi-rack that accompanies the pyrotechnic or pneumatic launch, and bomb racks. Weapon carriage and discharge frameworks are utilized for putting away fuel tanks, unmanned vehicles, sonobuoys, electric cases, bombs, and so on. Weapon carriage and discharge frameworks help to deliver weapons efficiently and safely.
Based on End User, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) segment is likely to have a huge demand because of the increasing inventory of newly inducted airborne platforms. In addition, the improvement of another scope of missiles, such as beyond visual range missiles and anti-radiation missiles, for newly inducted platforms has also contributed to the demand for OEMs.
By Geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the presence of prominent players and high military budget especially in the US and high adoption of advanced technology in the defense sector in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Weapons Carriage & Release System market include Ultra Electronics, Systima Technologies Inc, Ruag Group, Raytheon Company, Rafaut Group, Moog, Inc., Marvin Group, Marotta Controls, Harris Corporation, Ferra Engineering Pty Ltd, Cobham PLC and Alkan.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVS)
- Fighter Jets
- Combat Support Aircraft
Weapon Types Covered:
- Fuel Tanks
- Electronic Pods
- Release Systems
- Carriage Systems
- Air Force
- Other Applications
End Users Covered:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances