The Global Total Lab Automation Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Growing need for new drug discovery through automation, rising demand for higher accuracy and increasing prominent players entering into strategic partnerships are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, high initial investment combined with the rigidity appeared by the small and medium laboratories to go for automation is one of the restraining factors for the market.
Total Lab Automation is a multi-disciplinary strategy to research, develop, optimize and capitalize on technologies in the laboratory that enable new and improved processes. Total Laboratory Automation represents an automation system which is used for the performance of highly repetitive tasks conducted in the library. Total Laboratory Automation system will perform the general and esoteric laboratory testing throughout the system in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
Based on Type, Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) segment is likely to have a huge demand. A Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) also enables the user to automate work processes, integrate instruments, produce reliable outcomes rapidly, and helps in improving effectiveness by the following information from sequencing that runs over time and across experiments.
By Geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increased spending on medicinal services has prompted increment in innovative work exercises which include clinical trials where automation becomes imperative to get error-free outcomes achieving greater accuracy.
Some of the key players profiled in the Total Lab Automation market include Thermofisher Scientific, Inc, Tecan Trading AG, Siemens AG, Schimadzu Corporation, Roche Ltd., Qiagen Inc., Honeywell International Inc, Hamilton Company, Danaher Corporation, Agillent Technologies Inc. and Abbott Laboratories.
- Protein Engineering
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Analytical Chemistry
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances