The Global Autonomous Data Platform market accounted for $673.87 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3,529.56 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as the increasing amount of unstructured data, growing adoption of advanced analytics & cognitive computing process and rising popularity of big data in the business sector coupled with higher complexities of the unstructured data are driving the market growth. However, complex analytical process acts as the restraining the market growth. Moreover, growing popularity of cognitive computing technology and the increasing need for advanced analytics will provide ample opportunities for the growth of the market.
Big Data has turned out to be one of the prevalent technologies being utilized by organizations today. An autonomous data platform manages and optimizes the big data infrastructure. An autonomous data platform studies the big data infrastructure of a specific client to solve critical business challenges and guarantees ideal usage of the database. These platforms not only improve the quality of data-driven insights but also help enterprises enhance their data management capabilities. The proliferation of data has forced data management platform vendors, such as Oracle, MapR, IBM, and AWS, to develop and design autonomous data platforms that help IT teams simplify and manage processes.
By component, platform segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Enterprises are increasingly adopting these platforms to effectively and efficiently deal with the increasing volumes of data so as to improve efficiency and maintain business continuity. These platforms not only improve the quality of data but also help enterprises upgrade their data management capabilities.
By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the deep penetration of the Internet and cell phones in North America has created opportunities for enterprises to connect with customers, channel partners, and other stakeholders in the region. The broad utilization of cell phones and social media platforms to connect with business partners and clients for delivering customized content according to the business necessities of customers has encouraged organizations to adopt these platforms and services.
Some of the key players in this market include IBM, Oracle, Teradata, Qubole Inc, AWS, Gemini Data, Cloudera, Ataccama, Denodo, MApR, Paxata, Alteryx, Dvsum, Datrium and Zaloni.
Organization Sizes Covered:
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Deployment Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Information Technology, Telecommunication and Media
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Other End Users
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances