The Global Mobile Logistic Robots Market is accounted for $2, 933.83 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $14, 146.20 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.1% during the forecast period. The increasing need for safety among workers in the workplace and rising demand from online retailer are some of the factors fuelling market growth. However, high initial investment and difficulties faced while working in untested environments is one of the restraining factors for the market.
Mobile logistics robots are automated machines that improve the proficiency of logistics tasks. The utilization of robots in logistic systems serves as an efficient option to the customary belt-based transportation system. These robots are intelligent devices furnished with sensors, manipulators, control systems, power supply, and software to perform a task with increased efficiency. Integration of warehouse and robotics technology has helped to ensure that there is accuracy and automation while increasing the warehouse storage space and operation efficiency.
Based on End User, Factory/Warehouse segment is likely to have a huge demand because warehouse robots are increasing the delivery and transportation of manufacturing units without acquiring extra cost to the effectively existing eco-system. By Geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to a surge in automation procedure among different business verticals and need to fasten up the complete operational and manufacturing processes.
Some of the key players profiled in the Mobile Logistic Robots market include Savioke, Omron Corp Adept Technology Inc, Mobile Industrial Robots, Kuka AG, GreyOrange, Fetch Robotics Inc, Clearpath, Asic Robotics AG, Amazon Robotics and Aethon Inc.
- Tire Type
- Crawler Type
- Palletizing & Depalletizing
- Pick & Place
End Users Covered:
- Other End Users
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances