The Global Network Security Software market accounted for $11.94 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $35.88 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as strict regulations and the requirement for compliances to drive the adoption of this software and increasing privacy concerns are the major factors driving the market growth. However, the high cost of innovation and budget constraints may hinder the market growth. Moreover, increasing adoption of cloud-based security technologies and the integration of advanced deep learning and machine learning capabilities will provide ample opportunities for market growth.
Network Security Software enables guaranteeing the security of its assets including all network traffic. This software is used for protecting against malware, which includes spyware, Trojans, worms, and viruses. Malware can also become very dangerous as it can infect a network. This software handles the threat by scanning for malware entry and regularly tracks files in order to detect anomalies, remove malware, and fix the damage.
By end-user, the government vertical segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. The government sector that deals with highly confidential data about the nation and its people is accessible and utilized by public with the help of advanced innovations, such as mobile, social media, and cloud which has prompted to a rise in cyber attacks, thefts, and gaining information through unapproved accesses where this software helps in improving the security of information and reduces the danger of unidentified access. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Early adoption of this solution and the presence of several vendors are expected to drive market growth in the region. Businesses in the region are increasingly implementing these solutions to detect and prevent threats at an early stage.
Some of the key players in this market include Solarwinds, Cisco, Fireeye, IBM, GFI Software, Symantec, Webroot, Avast, Qualys, Firemon, Trend Micro, Bitdefender, Juniper Networks, AT&T and Watchguard.
Deployment Modes Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
End Users Covered:
- Information Technology (IT) and Telecommunication
- Aerospace and Defense
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy and Utilities
- Other End Users
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client’s interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.