The Global ENT Laser Devices Market is accounted for $84.47 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $167.45 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of ENT disorders such as oral cancer, demand for advanced ENT lasers and favourable reimbursement for ENT procedures & funding policies are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, the high costs associated with ENT surgeries are hindering the market growth.
Ear, nose and throat are some of the most important parts of the human body. It is very essential to keep these parts function properly. Various ENT devices are available for the diagnosis and treatment of these organs associated with diseases. Some of the most common ENT devices are diagnostic devices, surgical devices and therapeutic devices. Deficiencies related to hearing, smelling and speaking are diagnosed and treated by the help of these ENT devices.
Amongst the products, the gas lasers segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Gas lasers provide better surgical efficacy and have fewer complications compared with solid and semiconductor-based lasers. Therefore, the demand for gas lasers will continue to remain high for ENT surgeries, and the market segment will maintain its leading position over the forecast period.
By Geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period. Factors such as the rising number of product launches owing to the growing presence of regional & global vendors and the existence of specialized ENT clinics are contributing to the ENT laser devices market growth in the region.
Some of the key players in global ENT Laser Devices market are Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd., Boston Scientific Corp., A.R.C. Laser GmbH, XIO Group and El.En. S.p.A.
- Gas Lasers
- Solid and Semiconductor-Based Lasers
- Throat and Mouth Cancer
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client’s interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances