The Global Automotive Aluminium Extrusion market is growing at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period. Increasing use of aluminum in electric and electric hybrid vehicles, rising complex structures in vehicles along with growing demand for high strength material are the key factors boosting the market growth. However, high production cost are restricting market growth.
Extrusion is the process of shaping materials by using die force. Extrusion enables the manufacture of components or parts of unique designs in varying shapes and sizes. Aluminium extrusions can play key roles in integrated engineering solutions for automotive structures and component parts. Keeping the cars light is the surest way of increasing the mileage of electric cars, leading to numerous carmakers employing aluminum to make the most of its dual benefits and keep the overall weight of the car low.
By Application, Passenger Cars segment is constantly enhancing due to growing premium sedans and SUVs and rising high strength automotive parts by auto manufacturers to enhance safety during the forecast period. Based on geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to implementation of stringent emission norms in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automotive Aluminium Extrusion Market include Sapa Group, ETEM GROUP, Capalex, KOBE STEEL,LTD , Constellium, Bonnell Aluminum,Holden Aluminium Technologies, Almag, Arconic, Whitehall Industries Inc. and ProfilGruppen.
- Alumium Space Frame
- Bumper System
- Other Types
- Commercial Vehicles
- Passenger Cars
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances