The analysts forecast the global electric bus market to exhibit a CAGR of 12.2% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global electric bus for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the electric bus sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and product.
Geographically, the global electric bus market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global electric bus market is segmented into:
- Plug-in Hybrid Bus
- Pure Electric Bus
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global electric bus market are:
- BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
- Volvo AB
- Daimler AG
- Ebusco B.V.
- Xiamen King Long United Automotive Industry Co., Ltd.
- Solaris Bus & Coach S.A.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global electric bus market.
- To classify and forecast global electric bus market based on region, and product.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global electric bus market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global electric bus market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global electric bus market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global electric bus market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of electric bus
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to electric bus
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with electric bus suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.