The Asia Pacific fixed LTE market is estimated to register a CAGR of 23.21% during the projected period of 2019-2027. In revenue terms, the market is expected to amount for $XX million by the end of the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region is the fastest-growing and the largest market for fixed LTE. The mounting growth of the fixed LTE market in the region attributes to the rapid urbanization, digitalization, and favorable government initiatives.
The emerging economies considered in the Asia Pacific fixed LTE market includes Indonesia, Australia, Thailand, Japan, India, Bangladesh, China, Vietnam, and South Korea. The report also assesses the Rest of Asia Pacific regional segment that consists of remaining APAC countries. The thriving telecommunication sector in India due to supportive government policies, investments, and large internet subscribers showcase growth potential for fixed LTE market in the country. Though, the country shows relatively low penetration of Wi-Fi connectivity, the smart city developments, and Wi-Fi hotspots in central universities offer tremendous opportunities for fixed LTE service providers. The adoption of next-generation technologies by businesses surges demand for high-speed broadband, thereby boosting the market growth.
Few of prominent companies of the fixed LTE market are AT&T Inc., Telefonica S.A., Cisco Systems Inc., Teltronics (Hytera), and Telrad Networks Ltd., among others. The internet service providers and industry players are expected to witness massive opportunities with the rising deployment of Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) due to its several advantages.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments