As per Inkwood Research, the fixed LTE market on a global scale will flourish with an estimated CAGR of 22.22% during the projected period of 2019-2027. In revenue terms, the market generated $XX billion in 20118 and is expected to reach $103.47 billion by 2027. The growing importance of public safety LTE, accompanied by numerous factors contributes to the growth of fixed LTE market worldwide.
The global fixed LTE market comprises of segments such as solution type and user type. The fixed LTE are utilized in both residential as well as the commercial type of users. In terms of revenue, the residential type is the leading segment in the global fixed LTE market. The increasing demand for high-speed connectivity from consumers is one of the prominent factors for the adoption of fixed LTE technology in residential areas. Further, service providers are expanding expertise in the area of fixed LTE technology to cater to consumers’ demands. As a result of this, the fixed LTE market is propelling at a significant pace.
Geographically, the global fixed LTE market is classified into regions such as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, along with Rest of World. The Asia Pacific region showcase the largest as well fastest-growing market for fixed LTE. The rapid digitalization and favorable government initiatives, along with the adoption of next generation technologies like IoT, big data, artificial intelligence, and others are some of the aspects attributing to mounting growth of fixed LTE market in this region.
The renowned companies operating in the global fixed LTE market are namely, Samsung Group, Telenet Systems Pvt. Ltd., Netgear Inc., Teltronics (Hytera), Shenzhen Zoolan Technology Co. Ltd., Telrad Networks Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Telefonica S.A., Sagemcom SAS, Arris International Plc (Acquired by CommScope), Motorola Solutions Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., AT&T Inc., Zyxel Communications Corp., and ZTE Corporation.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments