The global unified communication market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.90% during the forecast period. The increase in the usage of smartphones, rising demand for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT), etc. are the factors propelling the growth of the market.
The mobility segment is expected to record the highest growth during the forecast period. The service providers of unified communication have established innovative solutions and products in order to enable easy access to informed decision making. The expenses in the deployment and installation of unified solutions result in implement issues, which hampers the growth of the market. However, factors such as technological advancements and funding are propelling the growth of small and medium-scale businesses. Their dependence on cloud is on a rapid increase and is estimated to increase further, which would result in ample opportunities for unified communications market growth.
The global unified communication market is evaluated upon the basis of the presence of markets across regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World. The Asia Pacific region dominates the market owing to rising demands for communication platforms and technological integrations. The region is also projected to witness significant growth with regards to collaboration and communication solutions along with blooming e-commerce retail markets.
The lucrative opportunities and the growth across the region are set to favor the existing and emerging companies. Some of the major companies are IBM Corporation, Avaya Inc., Siemens Enterprise Communications (Unify Inc.), Verizon Communication, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments